Saturday, June 9, 2007

Salam June...

My last entry was at end of April... now it's already June. Where did May go?? May was undoubtedly one of the busiest months for me but despite that I enjoyed it. Stressful but hughly satisfying. Those were the days when I was still doing my medical rotation.. Nowadays I'm a surgical houseofficer... not too bad but oh boy how i miss medical.. Anyway to cut story short, I think I'm a born physician... so surgical is just another part of the training for me before I go further into my career. But enough on that stuff eh...

How's life for everyone? To those who still pop their heads in this blog every now and then, thanks so much. I visited my buddies in Christchurch last week haha... Zanna, naz and nurus ;) we're buddies aye girls lol... That's what my colleague called u guys... When you guys drove me back to Timaru last week, Mohammed (my colleague a.k.a consultant) saw us driving down the Timaru main street. He saw girls wearing headscarf in a car (which is of course a rare sight in this small country town) and thought to himself "that must be Nora and her buddies" haha. Anyway I miss u girls, have a great holiday in Brunei... I envy u guys lahhh... I wanna go home jua!!! ;)

No comments: