Sunday, November 4, 2007

Seafood galore

Had a very satisfying dinner last night. Fresh mussels!!! We worked hard for our food ;) we picked the mussels ourselves. Yesterday me and Erica went to one of the rocky beaches here. We went during the low tide and picked some decent sized mussels. There were a lot of them. After eating those fresh mussels, frozen mussels would never taste the same again. The fresh mussels were heavenly yummy lol... we boiled them in plain water and ate them just like that +/- a bit of fresh lemon juice. Cepat dimasak sedap dimakan hehe





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Abdul said...

Assalamu'alaikum,

Can you please contact me as soon as possible coz this might be your chance to get to know that there are people who care about Islam. Email lima_waktu@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon, insya Allah


Abdul
Brunei