Friday, May 8, 2009

Mid way through 2009 already???

May 2009... Hmm The last post I wrote here was in Nov 2007. Where had the past 1.5 years gone to? Like cars which are getting faster and faster nowadays, time has seemed to upgrade itself to a higher speed too! I don't know if any of you noticed, but time flies by very fast nowadays...

My poor abandoned blogspot $@#^&* I plan to make it active again...

I'm home now. New Zealand has become my past life since 1.5 years ago. Yet it is still very much in my heart...

Currently I'm blending myself into the health community here. I'm content with the path that I've chosen in this career. I'm training to be a GP.

The other part of my life is.... hmm.... let's just say I didn't expect things to become quite complicated... but then who said life is easy??

No comments: