Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Long time no see...

Assalamualaikum...

Wahh it's been very long rupanya since i've updated this blog. More than 2 months ago tsk tsk... I'd just come back from 2 weeks vacation in Brunei. What a wonderful break!! I really had fun... There are many trips that people make around the globe... business trip, education, work, conference, shopping, holiday... but for me the best trip of all is definitely holiday at home!!! Really refreshing...

But of course being me... it took a while before i recover from my holiday mood. It used to be really long, the homesickness went on and on and on... but Alhamdulillah nowadays I'm getting better in controlling my emotions... Dah banyak kali practice... of course la i'm bound to get better :P I did cry sekejap tadi but biasa saja... lagipun there were lots of sweet memories in Brunei for me to reminisce ;)

I can't wait to be home for good and be with my loved ones. I tell you dear readers both of my parents even took holidays off work just for me... Love u mama and babah... Ejah, how's the drama? Went well? I heard u tertinggal one of your bags di rumah on the real drama day ;) Haru lahh :P To my bombastic 3 brothers adip, hafiz and rafie - stay cool :P hafiz n rafie, nanti kak balik we go jogging lagi di pantai ah with babah... Belumba? heheh Adip... balik from MTSSR tu lalu jalan highway saja laa... Mana cool lalu jalan kampong... If u do please be careful lah ah... U had so many close encounters already!!

Apart from my fantastic, sporting-to-the-max immediate family, I also had the chance to meet my extended family briefly, from my nini laki and nini bini to the latest cousin and niece. We celebrated the 55th birthday of my eldest uncle in a majlis doa kesyukuran. Lots of laughter in the family, I'm so glad i'm part of this amazing family Alhamdulillah.

This holiday I also had the chance to catch up with my bestfriend Imah... It had been nearly 2 years we nda jumpa so I'm glad we manage to catch up this time around. Fizan and Imah are still the same Fizan and Imah 11 years ago when together :P Still 'selahau' haha.
I also met my longtime chatter/friend briefly. Thanks for the kueh teaw... ;) and also for the help and support u've given me through the years.

Another best part of my holiday was when i had the chance to catch up with my special someone ;) Ahah... heheh U're very busy with work but still managed to find the time... I really appreciate that. This person accepts me for who I am... trusts me with all his heart and this person selalu teased me to the max hahah... really happy... membari kecarian your antiques atu :P In fact today I was thinking of what you said last time about brown sugar giving tea the special umph~ when I 'dengan angau'nya put 2 teaspoons of salt into my tea. I really thought i was putting sugar until i took my first sip of that horribly salty tea haha... I really appreciate your advice, support and understanding... thanks for the wonderful time in Brunei...

No comments: