Thursday, November 23, 2006

Opening a new chapter...

It might be difficult to summarize the last 6 years of my life in one sentence...but here goes: In summary, i have been here in NZ for the past 6 years studying to become a doctor.

Now...

I've finished my study, just awaiting for my graduation in 2 weeks time!! Babah and mama are coming... seronoknyeeee.... ;) But I'm a bit anxious, this coming Monday i'll be starting work. I have to move to a new town, meet new people, work in a hospital i've never laid eyes on... Might sound exciting to the adventurous souls out there but quite scary for me... I'm in the process of leaving Dunedin, this amazing little city which has left millions of memories. Berat rasa hati untuk tinggalkan this place, this place is like a second home for me after Brunei...
Masa ni sedang packing barang2... penat sungguh!!! Berat sungguh the barang2... rasa kan patah tulang belakang ni (*exaggerating mode ON hehe)... Emosi pun kurang stabil lately ni....
I realise that i should be happy coz i've achieved my ambition, sudah tunaikan hasrat di hati and harapan babah and mama to see me berjaya... Sepatutnya lebih bersemangat to work coz from now on i'll be able to rasa rezeki Allah hasil titik peluh sendiri...

No comments: