Thursday, November 23, 2006

Welcome

Assalamualaikum wbt


Welcome dear readers to 'a snapshot of my life'!
I've never blogged before... What drives me to start blogging?? I don't have an answer to that. For the past few years i've enjoyed reading other people's blogs. I view blogging as a way of providing others with a snapshot of the blogger's life. Their opinions, their views, the way they live... their tears and laughters... Some just blog for the fun of it ;) Each and everyone of us is different. By sharing we can learn from each other... I've also come across blogs that share knowledge about Ad-Din... Stories that can make us think about the reason of our existence... Not to mention stories that are so funny that it cheers up our day...
Enjoy reading.... a snapshot of my life!!

No comments: