Monday, December 18, 2006

The graduation...

As expected, it was one of the happiest moments in my life. And..... happiest moments in life can only be meaningful if we share it with people we love. Celebrating my graduation and sharing the joy of the day with mama, babah, and my youngest brother was more than i could have ever asked for. Special thanks to mama and babah for being there for me all along, and thanks for being able to make it to the biggest day of my academic life. And thanks also to family, friends and relatives who have supported me all these while from near and far.

It's funny that the years of waiting and hard work all came down to that one day and the piece of paper saying i've achieved what i've dreamt of. However graduating isn't the end, in fact it's the beginning of a whole new journey...

No comments: