Friday, September 21, 2007

Another set of night shift

Tonight I'll be starting another set (7 nights) of night shift. A bit anxious but not as bad as anticipating the first one a few months ago. May Allah make this week easier for me Amin...

After finishing this task, I'll be leaving for home for my 3 weeks holiday. May my holiday spending Ramadhan in Brunei with my family be blessed by Allah. Two things can happen at home depending on my ability to control my nafs (nafsu). First, i could become slack with Brunei preparing for Hari Raya, with having a car making it easy for me to go shopping, lots of special TV programmes (the so-called Ramadhan/Raya special), lots of food tempting me to buy and eat lots. May Allah protect me from being slack. The second possibility is that with the support of my family, relatives, friends and Muslimin in Brunei, i'll be able to observe the month of Ramadhan with more taqwa. Furthermore being on leave from work means I have more time for Allah. My aim is for the later and that is the main purpose I decided to go home. May Allah give me strength to control my nafs and not destroy my initial intention. Amin...

No comments: